Monday, November 19, 2018

All about everything

Sometimes I forget I'm human.

It's been a very busy season, I miss being stay at home mum even though I used to feel exhausted and drowning in diapers. Still that was the best time. 
Now it's all hustle and bustle at its best.

So, I said I forget that I am human.
I can feel jealous, angry, upset, disappointed, heartbroken, deceived, lonely... yet be happy and sunny as usual.
It is all right. IT IS OKAY, SOPHIE!!! GANZ OK!!! Ok?

Today I was thinking I need an inspiration. Couple of years ago I had those role models - mums of dozens of children, who stayed home, felt they were simple Hausfraus, but still the bosses of their lives.
Today I don't know who I wanna be when I "grow up".
I still admire those women.
But also admire other ones, who maybe had to work and control their fertility, maybe it didn't work for them and their bodies just stopped being so fruitful anymore...
Who knows? How can I know and more so, how could I ever judge.

Never judge, it says in Pirkei Avot, never judge anyone until you're in their shoes. And since everyone in this world is unique, one can never fit in other person's shoes, meaning - we are never allowed to judge others. Never. Who knows what they went through, how their parents treated them in childhood. We don't know anything.
Just be empathic and polite.

Have a happy week, Sophie. You're good. You have to be :-P

1 comment:

T'lia said...

Sophie!! I have been thinking of you so much this past month, and then here you pop up!!
I should have just emailed you, I know, but I didn't. Life got in the way.

I totally get you about feeling such a range of emotions - Sometimes we can be a bit hard on ourselves thinking we have to be delightful and calm all the time. But it's just not realistic!