Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Strange Connection

Don't know why, but I feel this strange soul connection to this blog of mine. It's not been very long since I've started it, but I think it's more bloggish than my other ones. I blog whatever I want, even unimportant and random things. With this blog I feel like a hippie or reggae girl, who does not care what is going on around her. She's sunny-funny-witty-smily. Life is as it is and I wanna have fun. I wanna live every second, enjoy everything G-d created and love as many people as I can. Really. Really.
LOVE G-D! LOVE YOURSELF! LOVE LIFE! LOVE LOVE! :)

Dance! Dance! Dance!

5 comments:

CheshireCat said...

Do you have a feeling that, when you're writing on foreign language, you let your self be more honest? I'm asking because, often when i have to say smth, that is really private, i start speaking(writing) on Russian. So, i think it's about it. Posting in English language gives you more private feelings and it's more comfortable, that's why this blog is more bloggish )

Anonymous said...

Well,I also write about something very personal in Russian, maybe that's because, Russian language is not "foreign" for me at all!

Sophie, I love all your blogs very much!

Sophie Golden said...

@ Cheshire Cat, absolutely!!!! I did not even think about that. Yes, I'm much more honest in English.

CheshireCat said...

Umba, russian, is kinde second native for me, but still it's not native. If u r writing private things in russian, because it's not "foreign", then why not georgian? :)

Sweet said...

I am much more honest in English too :))