Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to CCCP

Me and my friends went out today after Shabbat. We went to this awkward place named CCCP in East Berlin. It was nothing like USSR actually; people dressed up in Halloween masks and all. Barwoman wore such a short skirt you could see her underpants. I was unease and our company wasn't that friendly so to speak. But after a while, we started to talk about my favorite american literature; and now I started missing my 'Franny and Zooey', Holden, Seymour...
I still have to read more. I can't wait to get back in Tbilisi and grab as many books as possible.
I love intellectual people, but not like snobbish ones, who doesn't let you to express your opinion and keep talking about some 'Grand' names. Ok, we all know Tolstoy's genius :| I like open-minded people, who can listen as good as talk. That's quite rare though, you know.

I really wish I had conversations like this often, because I feel like I'm becoming too humble and close myself from outside world. I don't know whether it's good or bad, but I really thirst for the literature right now. I need to think, to dream, to write and analyze things that are going on in my life.

Have a great week!

No comments: