Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ANTIBIOTICS against all stupid viruses

I just like this picture of cherokees, don't you?

It's not difficult to drive world crazy, is it?
All these viruses, flus spread in the world so fast you can't even notice.
Our teacher Olga keeps reminding us to wash hands everytime we can, open windows and let fresh air in, drink as much liquid as possible, eat garlic and lemon.

I've never feared any viruses or stuff, but today it was too much for me. Everyone smells of garlic, people stay away from hugging and the world is rushing up and down. I don't care if my phrases are not correct whatsoever =)) I'm just having fun while posting you know that.

So, now I'm having huge cup of hot water with honey and lemon juice inside. Plus I've already washed my hands 30 times :| haven't hugged anyone for ages. Ok, I can't eat garlic even if I die and swine kicks me off, G-d forbid. So, I'd rather go and have a walk - that's my antibiotic for anything from nervous breakdown to the flu ;))

I hope we'll get over it and be healthy like buffalos (as old georgian saying goes).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sofo, but your teacher is right!!
I've just come back from Moscow, very sick, because I was very careless - I ate very little, traveled a lot around the city and as a result caught a cold.
(By the way, best regards from Dina to you!!)