Friday, January 29, 2010

Here comes the New Year again


I haven't posted here for ages I guess.
I have times when I just can't think in English & vica-verca, I post so much that forget my Georgian blog (which happens almost never :lol: )

Today's Tu Bishvat - Jewish New Year of trees. Last year I went to Georgian Hillel to celebrate this day, but this year Tu Bishvat comes to the same day as Shabbat so there won't be any parties I guess. Everyone will celebrate it at home.

Aw. And I miss midrasha. My life is empty without it. I miss all the girls, families I used to visit on Shabbat, shiurs of my beloved teachers, rabbis and all. I just miss that kind of life. Hope to go back soon, with G-d's help.

Shabbat Shalom & have a great week end you all.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sofa, come to us for shabbos! And there are lessons that you can attend - like on Monday we have Mechina - 15:30 - Avimelech lectures something on Philosophy and I teach 39 melahot prohibited on Shabbos.

Sophie שרה Golden said...

Thanks for inviting, Julia.