Sunday, January 3, 2010

Don't go wasting your emotion


Have I told you how I adore musical movies?
I've been watching them since I was little kid, and I thought I would become a big Broadway star one day :lol:

Ok, now I am too far from that. I can't sing or dance before men due to my religious observance.
But I still keep watching 'Cabaret', 'Chicago', 'Summer magic', 'Some like it hot', and my late favourite is 'Mamma mia' - an amazing musical comedy with Meryl Streep and gorgeous Pierce Brosnan in it. Plus dear old englishman, Colin Firth, Dominic Cooper, Amanda Seyfried and other sunny funny actors.

This movie is shot on some greek island, and it makes everything sunnier and bluer, you know. Greek islands are my favourite - what an aura there - people are so warm and friendly, loud and proud, sun is sweetly hot and tanning, water is so clear as it can be, and what else can you do but love and cherish people/nature/G-d.

Enjoy!

No comments: