Thursday, January 7, 2010

He is not upthere


I've been thinking about islam this morning and now I was looking for some pictures, and found this:

So I decided to post about it.
I do not like talking about religion. I think it is something that everyone has to choose by itself. You whether believe in G-d or not. Plus, you need to live for G-d to understand His existence. If a person denies Him talking about philosophy, phisics, chemistry and so on, it means that that person denies its own heart. Because you need emotions to observe religion - is it Judaism, Christianity, Islam or Buddhism.

The main idea of every religion is kindness, humanity, love.
Well, you may definitely ask: then why on earth are all those wars going on because of religion? My answer is this: those people who shoot each other for God's sake, that is not the G-d at all. In our world it is all about power and money, and I keep thinking what Nietzsche would have said: "Is man one of God's blunders? Or is God one of man's blunders?"

Well, I do not hope everything will work out. This world just cannot live without wars, even though everyone agrees to the existence of One G-d. They still need to fight, shed the blood and go to hell, if there is something of a kind.

I am religious. I live for G-d and I am sure He is always there for me. There will always be people who will chuckle about my observance, and those ones who will admire my choice, but only I know what I really believe in is not something easyunderstandable, it is in me, if you know what I mean.

Have you seen this movie "The Believer"??? When Ryan Gosling's character is running upstairs to find the Lord, and his teacher says: "He's not there".

Yes. HE IS NOT UP THERE. He is here inside our head and heart.

No comments: