Wednesday, January 20, 2010

G-d's movie


Sometimes we think that we did not deserve all the hard things we got into. We think we are much better than G-d can see us we are. That is how we become stressed, empty and lonely.

Today I miss my friends so much. I even wrote an e-mail to Tea and Chili. Skyped Dina and listened to her Israel trip story. And missed them even more.

I've been missing my dear people for all my life, really. Most of them have been living far from me and we just grow up without seeing each other; things happen - we cry, we laugh, we love, we do not love, we feel solitude, we have fun... and all this goes being far apart.

I wrote to Tea that we hardly and seldom understand life. We call it life and it's just G-d's movie where we play our very roles - some good and some bad, but the end is always depended on director's will.

No comments: