Monday, January 11, 2010

Then, Now & Soon


There are some blogs that I just cannot read because they remind me myself at early age. Well, not that early, but early enough. So I quit reading them.

Sometimes you just cannot escape from your past, can you? I've always been saying that nothing really matters but present, but is it really like that? I do not know.
I do not care, but others do. Why do I care about others though?

I still collect my dreams... and live in a dream as a matter of fact.
I have been thinking about myself since I've come back home from Berlin, about who I am and what I am going to do with my life in future... Will I achieve all that I've always wanted? Is that 'all' what I REALLY need? And what is that I really DO need?

Hope to get the answer as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Sophie, rogor miyvars sheni inglisuri postebi, es blogi anu :)
rom vkitxulob, mgoni patara motxrobaa, an dgiuri - literaturulad dawerili.

vinaidan me qartuladac michirs azris gadmocema da bevrs vbodialob, inglisurad kidev ufro uaresi var da amitom ar vtoveb komentarebs aq :D

my lovely Sophie :*