Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not me

Sometimes I do such a crazy things I can't recognize myself.
Like I talk to someone online and I know I should not be 'cos it doesn't make sense. But the problem is that this senselessness attracts me and I become 'me'. Kind of creep, you know, or you don't :P

Today I happened to see Radiohead's 'Creep' and remembered the winter of 2005. What a crazy winter it was, man! I just can't forget. I had so much fun and pain at the same time. I don't know whether I'm grateful or not now, but I think it might not be right but it was ok. I've learnt a lot. Dreams may harm one's mentality, but inspire for poetry and etc.

I love creep.
I love the feeling of it. Of creepyness, of hidden creepyness inside bright sunny smile and fair hair, like that of Thom Yorke's ;)

2 comments:

Natalia said...

after reading this post, I want to do something crazy :)) it inspired me :P

Gio Rgashvili said...

radioheadr rocks !!!