Monday, October 12, 2009

Hard Berlin Day

Autumn in Berlin

I had a quite hard day today.

Yesterday I found out that my aunt has a brain tumor and has to have an operation in a few days. Couldn't sleep last night, I was thinking about her, about David, her grandchild, whom she is raising up for her daughter passed away last year. It's been very difficult and stressful year for my aunt, and she couldn't fight it, now she's sick and I can't imagine what will happen to David if something goes wrong with my aunt. Hashem help her and be with doctors during the surgery.

It was raining cats and dogs all day long. I went to buy a sim-card for my mobile. I bought it, then it wasn't working properly so had to go to the shop again and shake the helluva assistent. In addition with that I wore boots and they really hurt my feet. Now I feel quite sore. I miss my Tbilisi home and mum :((( I'm such a home-and-mum-sick, can't wait to see them both :)

G-d, give me strength, please!
This too shall pass, shan't it?

No comments: