Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nothing particular

Previous post suits to this blog so much. I'm sure that enthusiasm will remain forever till I'm finished with my book.
I've been reading Salinger's stories this Shabbat and realized that I'm so influenced by him. Sometimes I use words he uses in his writings, sometimes I have the same mood with his characters, and above it all - Franny and Zooey are my best friends, if that makes sense to you. Because it does not for me. I mean, when I read Franny - I like her thoughts about egos and 'getting somewhere'; then I read Zooey's philosophy and I'm absolutely into him. Unbelievable, huh?

I'm off to watch 'Prozac nation' on youtube, could not find it anywhere else to download the high quality :(


I had a talk with Lilu about what I really need.
Yeah. Exactly. Party and vodka :P no kidding. And another movie like of that 'Love the hard way'.

No comments: