Thursday, July 15, 2010

Leap Year - about American women & Irish men


I can't understand why do all those successful American women leave everything behind for rude, hairy pub owner Irish men?


Yep. This movie "Leap year" is about an American redhead Anna who falls for Irish Declan (not easy name to pronounce), who is rude, eats like pig and never helps her to carry the luggage.



It's a typical American movie shot by English director Anand Tucker who's quite okay I would say. It will absolutely remind you the other American redhead woman vs Irish man movie "Laws of attraction".

So very Good_e, smoking, huh?

Still worth to see just for breathtaking scenery of Ireland, Amy Adams's childish yet very mature face and Matthew Goode - just another British bad boy with dark eyes and attractive smile.

5/10

5 comments:

Andina said...

I actually can't see their chemistry...or maybe it's just me? but I like Amy Adams

Sophie שרה Golden said...

@ThreeLilly, I haven't even thought about it.
I like Amy, but I guess she doesn't have this womanly charm to have chemistry with any man, do you know what I mean?

Natalia said...

es filmi rom vnaxe pirvelad [anu, anonsi rom wavikitxe] ratomgac egreve shen gamaxsendi Sophie :) viwerdi kidec, magram cudi xarisxit iyo da agar gavgardzele. mainc, dzalian mainteresebs da vuyureb albat.

Sophie Golden said...

@ნატალია, ალბათ იმიტომ, წითელი თმა რომ მქონდა და ირლანდია მიყვარს :D
კი, ნახე აუცილებლად, ახლა კარგი ხარისხით დევს, ნახე ლინკი.

Three Lilly said...

Yes, Amy Adams have this innocent thing that a guy likes :)