Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow your dreams

by Victoria Usova

You know how I define great people? By the way they treat other people. I have heard that beside great ones you feel as great too, but beside low people you feel low and depressed because they make you feel like nothing.

So I've always been striving to be with great people and learn life lessons from them. What I learned is that: you should love your fellow, you should love people and never hurt anyone's feelings.

  • Do you remember my sweet Rebetzin Roberg? Well, she told us to keep dreaming because they DO come true.
  • Then Rabbi Spinner advised us to set a goal every year and work on its achievement.

I dream and have goals. Most of my dreams have come true as you know: I live with my people and have wonderful time, I've been to Venice - my dream place... plus I had set a goal to learn Rashi letters by the end of this semester. So I did.

I'm following my dreams.

Shabbat Shalom!

4 comments:

Natalia said...

da ra dznelia aseti adamianebis povna :)


bednier shabats gisurveb! <3

Keti said...

"I'm following my dreams."

great! :)

♥ Summer ♥ said...

rogor momwons xolme eseti werilebi <3 davasheareb <3

remonti2013.ge said...

you are soo inspiring! <3