Monday, May 3, 2010

My Best Friend's wedding


I'm blogging for the third time today about my friend Naomi who got married yesterday. It was such a big day and we were all excited. Jewish chuppah is something miraculous and breathtaking really. Bride was smiling all the time and looked just gorgeous.

She is my first close friend who got married, so I was bit overwhelmed. Well, not a bit, VERY much indeed. Naomi is a person who has done so much for the MaBaT girls, she has always been a spirit of our meetings and wherever we would go she was always there for us. So I remembered all she has done for me and I went crying. She's been through many difficulties and managed to remain bright and lovely person. I am sure she and her nice husband will make true Jewish family filled with Torah light and love.

MAZAL TOV again and again!!!

No comments: