Monday, October 18, 2010

Dreaming about Dodge Challenger

Dedicated to all the stunt women in the world

Zoe doing most crazy stunt job

Zoe also doubled Uma Thurman and Vivika A. Fox in "Kill Bill"

My late love is Zoe Bell, the toughest stunt woman from New Zealand. She just rocks in Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof". Man, does she kick ass! Plus she has this harsh voice with super lovely New Zealand accent. Gosh. Why wasn't I born over there?

My baby Dodge Challenger 1971

"Evil Mike" by Kurt Russell

Rosario playing Abernathy Ross

Anyway. Zoe Bell is one of the reasons I watched "Death Proof". I've never been Tarantino's big fan, but have to admit that he's got a huge mind.
This movie has it all: action, music, crazy girls, Kurt Russell playing evil guy; Rosario Dawson has the best monologues, and she's so natural. I've always loved her. I mean everyone is cool in this movie as Tarantino himself. You know sometimes you just need to get on top and ride the dodge challenger like these girls do.
Oh, if I ever drive a car it should be JUST that, you hear?

No comments: