Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thank you note

I am so excited, I can't handle myself :)))

Now. Catch back your breath, Soph!

I started a new little project on my Georgian blog called "ladies' room" - all right, it has nothing to do with bathrooms, but if you really think about it, it might. It is very widespread thing that women love going to bathroom together, you know, to refresh their make up, to smoke (if it's allowed), to cry their heart out about ***holes, they've been in love with forever and they don't even notice; to snub others's outfit or hair, just sit there and tear the toilet paper listening to their friends' complain and etc.

Thus, this project was opened yesterday and now it's getting better and better. Lady bloggers will write about their experiences, hobbies or about their love affairs, family issues and anything they wish.

How it went: I've been blogging there since 2008. I read many English-speaking women blogs, which are great, inspiring and so empowering too. There are sort of women blogger communities who support each other, blog about similar issues, promote each other and just leave their nice comments to cheer one another -- which I find so noble and necessary (we always need some positive or critical feed back). So I thought Georgian women bloggers should also unite and make projects like this -- blog more, comment more and have fun too obviously.
Then I also realised that Georgian blogging needed some renewal, some re-branding, let me put this way, some lighting up, and I should've been the one to bring those lovely ladies together and ask them to make a post or two for my project.
I didn't expect I would get such positive responds back and SUCH personal posts, letters confiding and trusting in me, for which I am above than just thankful.
THANK YOU!!!

No need to say that Georgia is one of the warmest, loveliest and dearest country in the world, where people might be crazy sometimes, but most of the times they are openhearted, kind and always ready to help you.
So, visit beautiful Georgia of mine, enjoy the miraculous nature and read more of me.

Have a lovely week everyone!

No comments: