Monday, June 10, 2013

Some reasons

I am so tired that I can't blog properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus because of some reasons I have no desire to blog:

1. There are some people who read it and I don't want them to know my TRUE feelings about particular issues.
2. I hate fanatics, especially religious ones and I pray to Hashem to spare me from them and teach me how to handle them. Mensch! I've been handling one of them lately and I don't know how to get rid of.
3. Ezra's been so active, if I didn't take him out for a walk at least twice a day, I'd go crazy. He crawls and cruises everywhere, but EVERYWHERE. Opens every possible door, breaks anything that is breakable, then jumps on me and gives me his charming smile showing off his funny teeth that would melt any heart.
4. I'm fat and it depresses me. My arms are huge as if I were an athlete, and in general, I am as wide as Jack Daniels' bottle (speaking of that, I haven't drunk an alcohol, except wine on Shabbat, FOR EVER, my husband hates women drinking alcohol, then I was pregnant and breastfeeding... now I just have forgotten about it).
5. I am so tired at the end of the day that I just don't have any intellectual strength left to post in English.

P.S. I didn't mention that Ezra and I met Talia, Luke and Lior on 29th of May at the Höfe am Brühl in Leipzig, how unbelievable is that? Would I believe if someone told me I would a year ago when I started to read their blog? NEVER!
Life is extraordinary, you see, and so is the Carbis family, I should say. That's why I like them so much and am never bored to follow their updates.

2 comments:

kate said...

"I am so tired that I can't blog properly."

ahh, so that's why georgian blogger women were invited to post on your blog? :D

Sophie שרה Golden said...

@Kate, as usual, you haven't read till the end, have you? "5. I am so tired at the end of the day that I just don't have any intellectual strength left to post in English."

ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

უყურადღებო ხარ, თუ სწრაფად კითხულობ, არ ვიცი :(((