Friday, February 5, 2010

The Day


Shabbat's coming in half an hour.
I have to prepare candles, rip the paper, set the table...
And I'm still here posting this for you out there :)
I'm having a swell day :) Last week have been good and bad as well. It started with good - Naomi's engagement; and in the middle of the week I had terrible nervous breakdown because of my visa. Then I had a conversation with Dina, who helped me to cheer up and see the cup half full. So I accept Hashem's will whatever it might be.
Plus, I'm having PMS and it has direct connection to my mood.
I am happy! I needed a whole damn week to realize this, and dearest friend who showed me what really matters.

Shabbat Shalom & happy week end to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do not worry, Sofa! Everything happens for some purpose, even if we don't know it. Now you have to wait, but use this time propely! And DO KNOW - everything happens for good!