Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In my head


Oh, G-d. I just realized that I'm being watched :| well, not by the One above, but by people around the world, who read my blog, express (or never) their opinion and look into my brain (and soul maybe). I knew it before, but when I read other blogs I can understand that I cannot write what I really want and mean anymore. Because people will start to call me, e-mail me about my mood, why, Sophie? This and that...

Suddenly I feel like a lost child of 70's really, who struggles with life in this damn 21st century. Maybe I am very ungrateful person, but I just wanna be happy and I try to be... sometimes it just doesn't work that way.
I know IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD!

February 10th and I am still that Salinger girl who I used to be... trying to cope with all that comes my way. No explanations.

No comments: