Sunday, February 7, 2010

He let it snow


There's a big snow in Tbilisi. I am so happy. Snow makes me feel free and calm. I was dreaming about it in Berlin and here it is. Yesterday, when I woke up and looked out, I started dancing with joy - SNOW SNOW SNOW!!! I walked out a lot, smelled and tasted snow, and suddenly felt that G-d actually loves me. He made my dream come true and showed me - everything has its time, you just have to wait and do everything you can, and what can you do? I keep asking myself... praying, reading, writing and believing that He will see where I am standing and waiting. Well, it may sound little pathetic, but that's the way I feel. And believe me, I am not romantic and all. I live and know that we all have to pay for all we get :|

Thanks for this amazing and whity white snow, Lord! You made my days... as You have made myself :)

1 comment:

clown said...

This isn't Snow
This is ice :(