Thursday, March 4, 2010

Apres moi le deluge?


This wind is killing me. Today when I was driving back home from bank thought to myself, what if this wind means the end of the world. Would I care?
Well. Not really. Apres moi le deluge, as cold hearted king used to say. Not only after me, I think I won't really care if the end comes right away and perishes the world for good. What will I know anyway?

So it is really stupid to think about nature craziness while you have no power to change it. Sometimes this nature thing really bothers me and makes me feel weak, but in the end I realize that everything has its reason, so when I hear the wind against my window, I should think about what have I done in this world, have I achieved all that I've always wanted? Or am I just the same baby one who came here and did nothing but eating and defecating?

I think I'm more than that. I should be.

No comments: