Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAPPY EVERYTHING!!!


I never liked holidays before I got closer to religion.
It has been my second year that I have been celebrating various Jewish holidays: Rosh Hashanah, Sukkot, Purim and now Pesach (Passover) is coming soon.

I always had this thought that celebrating something was boring, and I hated saying: "Oh, happy this and happy that!". I would have rather stayed home alone and read some book. But now I find them very amusing - because it is not only about saying merry things, or overeat the food (you can't do that on Pesach anyway), it is about finding oneself, the reason of one's being, thinking about one's self, improving character and analyzing what is better for one, how to live and which roadway to take for future. When I realize this, I understand why I fell in love with my Jewish holidays. Above it all, nobody can tell you to be happy unless you do not feel happy and grateful towards G-d and His creation. I am truly happy now.

HAPPY FINDING YOURSELVES, DEAR READERS OF MINE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rato aravin gikomentarebs? ar uyvars ucxoelebs albat:D

ese igi male bevri dgesaswauli giaxlovdeba ara?

Sophie שרה Golden said...

როდრიგო, ამ ბლოგს შედარებით ნაკლები მკითხველი ჰყავს და კომენტარებზე არ არის აგებული ;) უფრო ისეთი ბლოგია, სადაც რაც კი გამახსენდება, იმაზე ვწერ, როცა მინდა და როგორც მინდა.