Sunday, March 28, 2010

For good

You know what gets on my nerves? When somebody says that everything has its reason and all happens for good purpose. Well, I am one of those annoying people who say that actually. I keep saying things like that because I need to calm myself down and make life easier. In reality, how do I know that it is for good or nothing happens without particular reason? I do not. I just have to believe in it, haven't I?

This post is going to be less positive or optimistic. What really makes me happy is smile upon a person who's greeting me like my neighbour, old Kurdish woman, who always forgets my name, but remembers to smile at me and wish me good luck. That is definitely for good. And after that I always have wonderful day.

No matter how strong we are, we need human support, human love and understanding to go on living and breathing, if you know what I mean. We need each other to talk and to listen. But hey, who listens to each other these days? No-one, that's why everyone goes to the damn psychologists and waste fortunes to be heard.

I wanna be heard. Probably that is the reason I blog. I hate talking when I can write instead. And I love smiling and having fun because in the end - everyone is same, dead and sore.
I am not and never will be afraid of get embarrassed, I am going to be what I am and I am not bad person, am I? Sure, you've seen better ones, but I was born for some purpose, wasn't I? ;) So, world has to accept me as I am because I'm for good here.

No comments: