Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pesach Haggadah and many other things


I had a great Passover Seder at Rosenblatts'. I actually was the youngest and had to hide the aficoman :) so I did it with Rina (sweetest friend of mine). It was fun. Then we demanded prize for it: I got a book and Rina got mayonnaise :)
We spent two awesome days, listening to Pesach Haggadah, songs and enjoying amazing meal that rebetzin Julia has cooked. I absolutely loved her gefilte fish and matzah fried with eggs and sausages.


After those two days I can eat no more and it is apple that I have been eating all day.

You have no idea how I love Passover - I think it is one of the best Jewish festivals:
  • I truly feel free on Pesach - freedom which is internal at first and makes me appreciate G-d for everything that I've got. It is known that every generation should feel like he/she has left Egypt.
  • I love listening and reading Haggadah.
  • Food is always delicious. Since I am not fond of chametz stuff, Passover meal is all I can ask for.

Oh, and I must tell you - Spring is the best time to start changes in your life, make something new, create something funny and entertaining. I always look at things in sunny way (not always as you can tell by previous post) and believe that - everything has its time, even if I can't understand that, there must be some reason why am I here and do whatever I do.

Pesach Kosher veSameach!!!

No comments: