Thursday, April 8, 2010

Silence Is Golden


One of my friends on Facebook just posted this status: "Let thy words be few" and I remembered that I told the same thing to my other friend on Facebook (where else) and that person erased me from its friend list right away. Complicated?

It is funny that I erased someone else yesterday before I got erased myself by "that" very other person. I did that just because he was bugging me and telling me how smart I am and what beautiful soul I have got. Oh my goodness! I hate people keep saying that and plus advertising their websites. That is disgusting. I know very well what kind of person I am. Compliment can be said once, then Thanks and Ciao. Ok, I remember what F. Scott Fitzgerald has said, about advantages and all, but person has to have some logic and brain to analyze people, things and react afterward.

Now it's more complicated, I see :))

That's why I'd rather listen than talk. Although I am no lover of golden things, silence becomes me :)

No comments: