Friday, April 23, 2010

Back in Berlin


I'm back in Berlin after four long months waiting for the visa. I had quite crazy flight through Kiev and it is most mixed airport I've ever seen. Different people are around, talking and laughing and in the end of the day you may go crazy. I admire people working and handling them all the time. I also admire other people like teachers and public workers, who work with lots of people. I definitely have to mention rebetzin Julia Rosenblat too, whose house is always full of people and I always think that she just does not have time or space to be alone, and that makes me appreciate her even more. I'm just learning to cope with people :lol: And midrasha is good for me actually, I meet people, talk with them, share rooms and I develop more social character to say so.

Weather is just great in Berlin - sunny and quite warm. I am glad because Autumn Berlin was terrible - gray and cold. Oh, and Shabbat is so soon - you have no idea how happy I am for it. I am going to have real MEAT for dinner :D For person who has hardly eaten any meat for four months, that is pure heaven.
HAVE A GREAT SABBATH! Have a good week end!

No comments: