Thursday, June 3, 2010

Venice via Milan


I'm leaving for Venice via Milan tonight. I am excited and little nervous because it's a night flight and then we have to take train to Venice.

Did you know that Venice has been my dream destination since I was kid??? Now I understand that those wise men are right saying: "When you REALLY REALLY want something, G-d will absolutely give it to you." Thank G-d!

I got quite useful information from this site, so if you plan to go to Italy, it'd be helpful for you too.

Oh, and when we got tickets, one of the managers of midrasha told us to prepare for great shopping in Milan. As a shopping-resistant person, I said that I am not going to waste money on some stupid clothing and etc. But suddenly my mum calls and asks me, baby, what are you going to buy me? :lol: Well, ok... if I buy anything just for my mum and maybe some little thing for me for I'm quite tight with money right now.

Wish me good luck and safe trip!!!
Hope to have a great week end B''H!!!

P.S. Anyway, feel free to sponsor a Luis Vuitton bag for me ;))

2 comments:

remonti2013.ge said...

Oh, Oh, and I felt the same way u do now! i was like omg omg when I stepped on the platform of Milano Centrale <3 and spent there three hours!!! :D Italy is my dream country (as well as Spain is).

Wish u luck, safe and comfy trip and successful shopping. :) Enjoy.

Sophie שרה Golden said...

Thank you thank you, love.