Saturday, January 8, 2011

If only

"If I survive this Winter,
If only the wind lets me live" - this is my translation of the famous Georgian poet's lines. I think it is absolutely about me. German winter is too long for my sunny soul. You know I am so fond of walking, but how can I walk in this cold? Having sore nose and coughing forever I guess. I dream about the Spring - warm rays of the sun, green leaves on the trees, putting away the winter coat, boots and run to embrace the new season.
Merde! I am such a drama queen who is rather good comedian if you know what I mean.
No Spring two more months at least, Soph.

Drop the Winter.
Today when rebbetzin Ziskind from England gave a shiur I realized that people are so stupid. So am I sometimes. We have absolutely wrong attitudes - we label things, we label people, we label everything we can. It is kind of funny that I have mentioned ATTITUDE in my last update too and today's shiur was also about attitude. It is so important you know - how you look at things and how you look at yourself too. Well, I looked at myself today and said: Hey, you, sunny, funny, witty one, just stop and enjoy life! Because life is much more than you think - it is hard and sweet at the same time; you are surrounded by lovely and caring people; you have all you need so far. You just love troubling yourself, worrying and crying your heart out. Relax!
Yes, sometimes I can be really nutty and it even helps.

So - I will definitely survive this Winter. I am going to have good attitude about everything.
שבוע טוב!!!

No comments: