Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grey Berlin and the movie life


Marilyn's pictures always inspire me. I'd love to think that I am her reincarnation in a way. At least I believe I have the little piece of her soul in me.

I had the best week end in Leipzig full of fun, emotions and alcohol. What else does a girl like me need?
Shabbat was amazing, very well organized. The Khabinsky family just swell. Went for bowling although my bowling skills not that swell. I had fun though. I liked to be there where my people were.
Visited the coffee museum on Sunday and wrote a note in a guest book. In Georgian :) I wrote that life is a movie, especially my life and I wish it remains that way: beautiful, challenging, and sweet. So is coffee, no?

Berlin is grey today. Grey and sleepy.

My friend texted me this morning. It is so nice to know how one feels, probably because I kind of felt that way too. Sometimes I am scared to show off my emotions, but then I remind myself I should not be embarrassed about my feelings and be free. I am free. Right? You are, Sophie. Thank you, friend of mine :)

My dear Robergs got back in Berlin and it makes me happy. Rabbi Roberg gave a shiur this morning. He has cold, I am so worried about him. He looked tired and pale. My heart really hurt. He is like my grandpa you know, he has supported me in many things, and has always shown he and rebbetzin are always there for me. So I felt like it is my very close person ill and weak, and I can't help with anything. I wish I could tell him how I love and respect him, I am sure he knows that anyway.

Gosh. This Tuesday blues is so funny and melancholic at the same time. Weird, isn't it? Not only Mondays, Tuesdays can be blue too.
All I ask for is - no more snow, G-d, please!!! I can't take any more cold, really. Let the Spring come and embrace me!

No comments: