Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday chicken

Who said that French is the language of love? It is Greek - language of έρωτα. Language to tell sweet things to your dear people. No other language expresses love more than this one. Who would tell you that: You are "αναπνοή μου" (my breath) or "ψυχή μου" (my soul)?

I found this blog the other day and fell in love immediately. I love the way she writes (I believe it is she) and shares her thoughts to the world. You may have no idea how inspiring it is to know that there is someone little bit like you, who likes the Gotan Project, poetry and has been collecting emotions since she was a kid: "
...από παιδάκι μαζεύω, μαζεύω,".

One and only Romy Schneider

How is my "sunny funny witty" life?

  • I had a dream last night that I was Romy Schneider trying to catch the train. My dreams are so semi-fictional.
  • Before I went to sleep Lea called me from Israel, my old sweet Georgian friend. So nice when you receive calls like that. And after talking to her I could not sleep for hours. I hope she will be fine and all her dreams come true.
  • The midrasha has started today officially - still lots of girls haven't come back yet.
  • Weather is ok which means not very cold for Berlin.
  • I hurt my foot, don't know how though - one good reason to feel emotional and cry my heart out. Moonlight is over me I guess.
  • Had chicken for dinner, most tasteless chicken I have ever eaten. I think she used to be the vegan chicken really, did not taste like meat at all. I mean very sensitive chicken.
I guess I hate Mondays. They make me feel so sad. New working week has started and all I want to do is to smell the sea, see the sun and drink the juice of mango. Or hide under the blanket and sleep like a baby bear until it is Summer and the light warms me up.

No comments: